In the beginning 1953, the company started with name Eero Palo Ky, producing buckles.
In the 1970´s Pentti Telanne bought the company. The name of the company changed to Penahela Oy.
In 2002 there was a corporate trade with Timo Kyyrönen.
After year 2000 the grow of the company has been approximately 20 % per year.
Emil Näsinlinna Oy has merged to Penahela Oy in 2005 and the offical name of the company became NÄSIN OY Penahela.